- AP Chemistry, AP Statistics, AP Biology, AP Language and Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP Art History, AP Computer Science Principles
- Honors French, Honors African American History, Honors Visual Art
- Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program
- High-Tech Academy
- College study is treated not as an option, but as an expectation for students, regardless of family income, status, ethnicity, or religion.
- Curriculum is rooted in 21st century skills: lessons in critical/analytical thinking, communication and problem-solving techniques.
- Criteria-based admission policy requires a 3.5 or higher grade point average and proficiency in reading and math on state standardized assessments.
- Freshmen Residency Program – 9th grade students have the opportunity to start school earlier than their peers in order to receive pertinent instruction and academic support prior to starting the school year.
English Language Arts
Cleveland Early College High School
Honors Grading Scale
85 - 92%
75 - 84%
65 - 74%