How will I be notified of special events/announcements during remote learning?
There are a variety of ways that we communicate special announcements/events going on at Benji.
1. The teachers usually communicate with their parents via ClassDojo or another type of messaging system.
2. The Benjamin Franklin website has a calendar with important dates, it's also linked to our social media accounts to ensure it reaches everyone.
3. An IVR (Interactive Voice Response) will be sent home by a staff member regarding special instructions and dates.
4. Follow us on Facebook: Benjamin Franklin Thunderbolts, Instagram: @Benfranklinthunderbolt, and Twitter @bfranklinbolts for our latest news.
5. Check Schology and Seasaw for announcements
*Please make sure that your contact information is up-to-date to reduce any miscommunication. To update your contact information, please visit or call our front office (216) 838-3150.*