How will I be notified of special events/announcements?
There are a variety of ways that we communicate special announcements/events going on at Benji.
1. The teachers usually communicate with their parents via ClassDojo or another type of messaging system.
2. Flyers are usually sent home with the student in their take home folder. Checking their bookbag daily is recommended for these reasons.
3. A monthly newsletter is sent home to parents to communicate special dates and events.
4. The Benjamin Franklin website has a calendar with important dates, it's also linked to our social media accounts to ensure it reaches everyone.
5. An IVR can be sent home by a staff member regarding special instructions and dates.
6. Follow us on Facebook: Benjamin Franklin Thunderbolts and Instagram: @Benfranklinthunderbolt for our latest news.
*Please make sure that your contact information is up-to-date to reduce any miscommunication.*