Health Professions Affinity Community (HPAC) introduces students to health related careers while empowering them to address their community's most pressing health disparities.
The goals of the HPAC program are :
- Build safe-sharing networks that address the SDoH in the community by preparing and supporting Community Champions to self identify the most pressing health concerns in their communities;
- Create alliances of community health partners through a combination of technology, HPAC projects and entrepreneurs to improve health from within communities with community members;
- To increase the number of diverse students interested in pursuing a career in the health professions;
- To develop and asses the four C's by practicing creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and communication;
- To help students become knowledge workers and for us to remain competitive as a nation by practicing Wagner's 21st Century Skills.
Are you interested in joining? Please contact Mrs. Tamilselvi Sekaran at tamilselvi.Sekaran@clevelandmetroschools.org