- What is CLEVER? Clever is a website that you and your child log into and receive access to several resources available for CMSD families.
- How does my child access CLEVER? Students have a log in provided by teachers. CLICK HERE to view a login demonstration with Mrs. Kovach. If your child does not know their login information, please call the main office at 216-838-9850.
- How do parents access CLEVER? If you have an email address that is in the CMSD system, you should have received a CLEVER invite.
- If you did not receive an invite email from CLEVER, please send an email to CMSD.Integration@ClevelandMetroSchools.org and include in the email, your full name and student(s) names that are on file with your school. In the subject line of the email, type “access to Clever”.
- CMSD will verify the information provided from your email and send you an email response with instructions on how to log on to Clever and create your personal account. The email invitation will be addressed from email@example.com.
- What is Schoology? Schoology is the digital classroom CMSD uses for Grades K-12 to enable students to access class resources, lesson content and a place to complete or submit their assignments. The platform also allows teachers to facilitate and engage students in personal and complex learning activities and provide guidance and feedback on items scored in Schoology.
- What is Seesaw? Seesaw is the online platform that provides a simple way for our youngest learners in grades PreK-3 to sign on for remote learning, to access their teacher and lessons, and find a place to create, submit and share learning with their class, their teacher and their parents. As students progress into third grade, skills developed in Seesaw enable a smooth transition to the Schoology site that engages students in more robust learning resources for grades K-12. CLICK HERE to view Mrs. Kovach's Seesaw video.