MP Mission statement:
All students will become confident communicators, critical thinkers, explore the world with character through student –centered rigorous and relevant experimental learning and problem solving opportunities in order to prepare them for 21st century learning goals to become productive members of society.
- Increase Attendance: 93%
- Increase Conditions For Learning Survey (CFL): 5%
- Maintain 90% Parent Involvement or more
- Increase Performance Indicators: from "F" to "D"
- Increase Conditions For Learning Survey (CFL) 5%
- Increase Reading and Math Proficiency: 20%
Rate How will we meet the Building goals?
- 1 Communication
- 2 Collaboration
- 3 Critical Thinking
- 4 Creativity
- Unpacking Standards: focusing entirely on mastery of all verbs associated with each learning standard.
- Student Centered Instruction: providing students 2 different pathways to demonstrate understanding of the learning target for academic growth and attainment.
- Anchor/Strategy Charts: used as an academic resource provinding steps to support understanding of content, process and product.
- Formative Feedback: monitoring students learning provides ongoing feedback in order to identify students' strengths, weaknesses and target areas that need intervention.
- Common Formative Assessments: teachers collaborating within grade levels to create team-designed, intentional measures used for the purpose of monitoring studnet attainment of essential learning targets throughout the instructional process.
- Depth of Knowledge (DOK): the depth of understanding required to answer or explain an assessment-related items or classroom activity.
- Personalize Learning: the pace of learning and instructional approach is optimized for the needs of each learner. Learning objectives, instructional approaches, instructional content/sequencing vary based on the learners needs.
- Tier 2 & 3 vocabulary usage
- AIR/NWEA Design Assessments
- 20 min. daily silent reading (AR Focus)
- Springboard- 6th-8th Grade
- Journeys K-5th Grade
- Flexible Grouping
- Traditional/non-traditional instructional practice
- Class Meeting: SEL/Humanware/ student/teacher Data discussion