Currently, all regular education students may register at any CMSD school of their choice. The building secretary will be responsible for assisting any parents with either new enrollment or a relocation enrollment of a student. At the time of enrollment, it will expedite the process if you have some or all of the following items in your possession:
    • Rent/mortgage deed
    • Utility bill (water, electric, not cell phone)
    • Immunization record (for each student enrolled)
    If you have a student with special needs, you must report to 1111 Superior Ave., Office of Special Education, to enroll your student.