Student Support Services
The Student Support Services Team of Lincoln-West School of Science and Health provides a coordinated system of services to enhance student learning by addressing barriers that impact the cognitive, physical, emotional, and social well-being of students.
Our Student Support Services Team consists of:
- 5 intervention specialists
- 3 bilingual instructional aides
- 1 speech therapist
- 1 campus coordinator
- 1 Say Yes coordinator
- 1 linkage coordinator
- 1 school nurse
- 3 paraprofessionals
- 1 school psychologist
- 1 school counselor
- 1 community counseling therapist
- 1 planning center instructional aide
Our team works together to consistently utilize a child-centered, team approach to plan and deliver needed services to students, staff, and families that address the following goals:
- To provide a diversified array of student support services that are developmentally appropriate and research-based.
- To provide effective school-based and community-based services in the areas of social and emotional learning.
- To promote school, family, and community collaboration to ensure that every student receives the necessary supports to enhance their cognitive, physical, social and emotional growth and development.