Welcome to the Stonebrook-White Montessori Campus!
Located near the Cleveland Cultural Gardens and University Circle, our two-building campus provides scholars with many educational opportunities that expand beyond the classroom. Our teachers use a hands-on curriculum that helps scholars develop the skills necessary to be successful in the 21st Century.
Click on this link, Ohio Testing Portal, for Ohio State Testing information. Testing takes place in April and May.
Important Upcoming Dates:
Parent Advisory Committee Meeting, Topic: Academic Achievement Plan Review and Feedback, March 14th, 5:00 PM, Media Center at Upper Campus
Family Literacy Night - March 21st, 5:00-7:00 PM
Spring production of May 16th, 5:00 PM
Stonebrook-White Montessori Campus will create a unique learning environment utilizing Montessori Philosophy that prepares the whole child for academic excellence, promotes social responsibility, and stimulates life-long learning.
Stonebrook-White Montessori Campus is a peaceful public learning community where every child is valued, encouraged to discover their purpose, and challenged to make a positive difference in the world.
Academic Achievement Plan
- Our vision for learning incorporates academic mindset and collaboration.
- We are aligned to our literacy district strategy of the facilitation of a developed multi-tiered system of support focused on the foundational skills based on the Science of Reading.
- We are aligned to our math district strategy of using and connecting mathematical representations.
- We have aligned ourselves with the district PBIS goal of moving our PBIS work to the next level as evidenced by the work of the PBIS team and their development of the school-wide strategy.
- Our intervention specialists are focused on the district priority of making the connection between ETRs and IEPs for families and our school-based community.
- Our reading intervention teacher will provide engagement on our website for curriculum information, extracurricular programs, tutoring, after school programming, and family meeting events.
Please be aware that our school time K-8 for BOTH buildings on the Campus is 9:35am to 4:05 pm
Review the Carline Process for the Lower Campus
Parents will not be able to park at either drop-off or pick-up times. Parents will need to pull all the way through the parking lot and stop for student drop-off/pick-up. Stonebrook staff will be available to direct and to help students in and out of the vehicle. Please watch the videos below.
Parent Access to Campus Buildings
If you need to meet with your teachers or an administrator, please call your building's secretary and request an appointment. We appreciate your understanding as we limit exposure of outside adults in our buildings for the health and safety of all.
March 9, 2024
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM CMSD Parent University: Fatherhood Table Talk
March 12, 2024
6:30 PM Board Work Session
March 14, 2024
March 15, 2024
March 18, 2024
In the District
The opening of Mound Wellness Center, Glenville Wellness Center and Clara E Westropp Wellness Center is a collaboration between MetroHealth and CMSD to provide school-based healthcare services
Rep. Brown hopes to learn more about what issues are important to some of her youngest constituents through her newly formed Youth Advisory Council. Out of the 18 students selected to serve on her council, seven are from the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
12/20/23 -CMSD News Bureau- The success of FRC (First Robotics Competition) in the District’s high schools continues to attract attention and gain momentum.