1. Arrive to school daily and on time. Student will not be tardy more than 3 days each week. Bring an excuse note for each absence.
2. Wear the uniform as specified in the CMSD Dress Code.
3. Abide by the Student Code of Conduct, including respecting the rights of staff and other students.
4. Comply with all rules as written in the Student Code of Conduct Handbook, including but not limited to (A) No Profanity, (B) No FIghting, (C) No Drug/Alcohol usage.
5. Meet with school personnel on a regular basis to review progress and set goals.
6. Strive to be a good citizen by respecting the rights of individuals at School of One Cleveland and those who live and work in the community.
7. Avoid bringing valuables to school. The school will not be responsible for lost/stolen items. Such items will not be replaced by the school.
1. Make sure that your child attends school daily and on time.
2. Notify the school when your child is absent. This will include a phone call before 10 a.m. the day of the absence and a written excuse on the first day your child returns to school.
3. Send your child to school in appropriate CMSD Dress Code clothing each and every day.
4. Participate in school functions to the best of your ability.
5. Attend school meetings to help ensure that your child is receiving the best possible education.
6. Maintain open communication and a positive relationship with the school's faculty and staff.
7. Understand that the school will not be liable for lost or stolen items. Do not allow your child to bring valuables to school. The school will not replace lost or stolen valuables.