Welcome to The School of One at East Tech- located inside East Tech High School
What Websites do students use at the SO1@ET?
- Schoology – Learning Platform, where you will find all your schoolwork assignments and the Zoom virtual meeting link. The students login through the Clever portal.
- Zoom – Virtual Class, Office Appointments, and Office Hours.
- Office 365 – The teacher and students use this platform to communicate with each other.
- For online student classwork, we use a variety of educational websites, such as
- Achieve 3000
How Do I To Get In Contact With The SO1@ET Educators?
Drop – In Office Hours: No appointment is needed to come to Drop – In hours. For all students, I strongly encourage coming to class during office hours for individual attention.
- By Phone: Call our classroom phone, 216-838-8872, and it will forward to our remote work site, where we can answer your call and we can also check messages.
- By Virtual Visit: With – or without – downloading anything to your device,
Teacher: Helen Douglas firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Aide: Vanessa Nelson email@example.com
Intervention Specialist: Dan Mayes firstname.lastname@example.org
Resource Coordinator: Kerry Copes (216) 233-8929 (call/text) email@example.com
SAY YES Family Support Specialist: Antione Morris (216) 894-9711 firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidance Counselor: Marjana Ognjenovic email@example.com
Site Contact Numbers: (216) 888-8872
College Now: (216) 241-5587 or text the word TASSEL to (216) 208-5866 College Now Scheduling Link