Support & Services
R&E will review research literature and prepare a summary of our findings to save you time.
If you are contemplating a problem or practice or considering a new approach, R&E will:
- provide advice, technical assistance, guidance, and expertise in research design ad data analysis to guide your decision-making process.
If you are considering a partnership with a university or external researchers, R&E will:
- facilitate conversations.
- ensure alignment.
- help find grants and partners.
If a researcher with a project approaches you, R&E will:
- vet requests.
- review proposals.
- ensure best practices
Program Report Cards
R&E will sort through program data and assign an easy-to-understand grade or rating on its effectiveness.
If you are confident you found a program, product, or initiative that fits your needs, R&E will:
- research the evidence and outcomes from other districts to help your leadership team choose interventions that are supported by the evidence, not by sales pitches.
- provide outcome analysis.
- Plan a school-based evaluation.
- Create an implementation strategy to monitor the life of the product
Vendor or supplier meeting
Invite R&E to your meeting for technical assistance.