• Transcript Request

    Thank you for contacting the Office of School Choice and Enrollment.

    Due to the Governor's mandated school closure and the Shelter at Home order, our office has limited access to student records, including student transcripts and graduation verification. We will make every effort to fulfill your request and email you a copy of the requested records. If we are unable to process your request, you will be notified.

    When staff are permitted to return to work, we will begin processing requests that cannot be fulfilled at this time. We appreciate your understanding as we all work through this unprecedented situation together. Call 216.838.3675 if you have further questions.

    To have your request fulfilled as soon as possible, complete this form (English | Español) save/print-scan and email to StudentAssignments1@clevelandmetroschools.org or mail to:

    Office of Student Assignments
    1111 Superior Ave E
    Suite 1800
    Cleveland, OH 44114