Integrated Health Department
A healthy mind, heart, body, and soul = “Academic Success”
Integrated Health provides the assured map to success.
All CMSD scholars have access to high-quality physical and mental health care services.
The Integrated Health Department will provide seamless physical and behavioral health services to all scholars that promote lifelong wellness and support learning.
- Expand access to and use of health care services.
- Increase Medicaid reimbursement for school-based health services.
- Increase the number of scholars for whom the Health Consent Form has been completed.
- Increase the number of scholars enrolled in health insurance.
- Increase the number of scholars who have and utilize a medical home.
Questions? Need Help?
Please contact Bernetta Wiggins, Executive Director, via email or call 216-838-0102.
Key Resources for Educators and Staff
- Integrated Health School Criteria
- Promotional tools and resources (coming soon!)
Bernetta Wiggins, Executive Director, Integrated HealthEmail | 216-838-0102Kimberly Eddie, Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director Integrated Health Dept.Email | 216-838-0277
Integrated Health Services
Psychological ServicesDr. Mary Ann Teitelbaum, Director, Office of Psychological ServicesEmail | 216 838-0280
Nursing ServicesElaine EboseDirector of Nursing ServicesOffice: 216-838-0195Patricia ForraiDirector of Nursing ServicesOffice: 216-838-0236
Speech and Language Pathology/ AudiologySamantha Brown, Director, Office of Speech Language Pathology ServicesEmail | 216.838.2977
Occupational Therapy/Physical TherapyKaren Thompson-Repas, Director, Office of Physical and Occupational TherapyEmail | 216.838.2976
Project ACTDr. Marcia Zashin, Director, Office of Project ACTEmail | 216.838.0210Toll Free- 800.961.1990