Division of Engagement
CMSD's Division of Engagement brings together District departments whose central purpose is to engage directly with the public and tend to the needs of students, families and other stakeholders. These departments include Communications, Customer Experience, Enrollment and Choice, Family and Community Engagement, Institutional Advancement, Policy Liaison to the CEO, Say Yes to Education/Wraparound Services and Student Attendance.
As part of this mission, the division is responsible for creating a suite of supports that increase the capacity of principals and schools to engage and support families.
Mission - Our Purpose
Our mission is to align, support and expand CMSD's capacity to provide all stakeholders with authentic engagement experiences which build relational trust and confidence in the District and further support teaching & learning.
Vision - Our Ambition
CMSD is the number one choice in Cleveland; families enroll and remain with the District because they feel welcomed, valued, supported and meaningfully engaged as partners in the success of students.
Strategic Priorities - Our Direction
1. Stakeholder Engagement: Provide meaningful communication, partnership and exemplary service/support to our families and community.
2. District Engagement: Expand CMSD's capacity to provide all stakeholders with the best experience through coordinated support, district alignment, and a unified approach.
3. CMSD Brand: Build relational trust and confidence in the District through keeping our stakeholders informed, telling an authentic CMSD story and ensuring proactive communication & response to stakeholder needs.
4. Systems for Engagement: Enable a coordinated and efficient approach to promote engagement through aligned processes, policies, standards and systems.
5. Division Excellence: Execute as a unified and strategic team to champion and enable robust engagement across the District and our community.
Enrollment & Choice
Family & Community Engagement
Say Yes to Education/Wraparound Services