Reopening CMSDHighlights of this week's CEO's message:
For the full message, read the CEO update or view the video below.
- Quarter 2 recommendation expected by Oct. 16
- Health risks to be monitored
- Families, staff to be surveyed
Clever Learning Portal
The Clever learning portal that CMSD students have used at school is available for parents and caregivers to access or view their child’s learning activities in a remote learning environment as we start the 2020-21 school year.
- Clever - Sign in to Clever to access all your student tools.
- Clever - Video - Accessing Office 365 through Clever.
- Schoology - Video - Accessing Schoology as a Student and Parent/Family Member.
- Seesaw - Video - Accessing SeeSaw as a Student and Parent/Family Member.
Where to call
|COVID-19 Health Hotline||216.838.WELL(9355)|
|Rapid Response Hotline for Social & Emotional supports||216.838.2273|
|IT Computer support||216.838.0440|
|School Choice & Enrollment||216.838.3675|
|Family & Community Engagement||216.838.3223|
|Multicultural Multilingual support||216.838.0140|
|Special Education Office||216.838.7733|
|Project ACT Foster & Homeless support||216.838.0210|
|All other District supports||216.838.0000|