Civil Rights Notices
Parents and StudentsSection 504 Procedural Manual Revised: Parents, please take note of certain revisions that have been made to the Administrative Guidelines portion of the CMSD Section 504 Procedural Manual appearing on the District’s website. These revisions provide clarification that, when evaluating a student under Section 504, the student’s Section 504 team is to consider all appropriate assessments and that Section 504 prohibits the District from categorically excluding any particular type of assessment from consideration.
Food Allergy Guidelines Posted: Parents are also asked to take note that the CMSD Food Allergy Guidelines have been posted on the District’s website.
- Non-Discrimination & 504 Disability Notice (English)
- Non-Discrimination & 504 Disability Notice (Español)
- NEW-Section 504 Procedures Manual-(English) (updated Sept. 2017)
- NEW-Section 504 Procedures Manual-(Español)
- NEW-CMSD Food Allergy Guidelines (updated 2014)
- Career-Technical Education Offerings and Notice of Non-Discrimination (English)
- Career-Technical Education Offerings and Notice of Non-Discrimination (Español)
- Limited English Proficiency Parents Notice (English/Español)