The CMSD COMMUNICATIONS Office is the hub of all internal and external communications in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District, where timely and effective communications and community engagement is a team effort.
Members of the CMSD Communications Team work cooperatively with all departments to keep students, parents, staff, citizens and news media informed of activities, events, strategic initiatives, opportunities for partnership and engagement and progress in our schools.
- Media relations, crisis communications
Call Chief Communications Officer Roseann Canfora at 216.647.6072 (24 hours, seven days a week)
- Coverage by News Bureau, including “CMSD 360”; social media training; website support and training; IVR support and training; writing and editing for community publications; school marketing videos
Call News Bureau Director Tom Ott at 216.543.8920 or email Thomas.Ott@ClevelandMetroSchools.org
- Marketing, Advertising and Publications
Call Marketing and Advertising Director Berni Bucholtz at 216.541.9057 or email Bernadette.Bucholtz@ClevelandMetroSchools.org
- Print Communications Request Form
- IVR Request Form (doc)
- Media Consent Form (pdf)
- Photo and Video Request Form (doc)
- Website Posting/Training Form (pdf)