Family Sites to check out:
https://marathonkids.org/parents/ - physical activities with children, reading and other resources
www.activeschoolsus.org/parents - various resources for being active
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkxj9SfbIUmw6rUwDV1qBcQ - workout videos
https://www.playworks.org/get-involved/play-at-home - staying active at home
The use of this site or any other site listed is to educate the consumer on health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. This site or any other sites should not be a substitute to seek a medical professional.
- www.drugfree.org- site for parents that includes factual information on a variety of drugs, tips for spotting drug use, and talking to kids about drugs.
- Attention Deficit
- www.chadd.org is a nonprofit, national, family based organization which provides support and disseminates information on attention deficit disorders to children and adults with ADHD.
- Asthma and Allergies
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology site
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America site
- www.lung.org - American Lung Association
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cancer.org- community-based volunteer organization which provides information on various cancers and eliminating cancer as the major health problem.
- Spina Bifida
- spinabifidaassociation.org - this organization helps in promoting the prevention of spina bifida and enhances the lives that are affected
www.education.ohio.gov/parents - Ohio Department of Education
www.drgreene.com - Pediatric expert
www.familydoctor.org- American Academy of Family Physicians
www.healthcentral.com- provides health information on a variety of topics
www.mayoclinic.com- provides information on a variety of health topics
www.nationalcenterdvtraumamh.org/dvmhpi - information on trauma, mental health and domestic violence