Current Bids and RFPs
Cleveland Metropolitan School District has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-Bidding Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the School District.
- THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH OpenGov.
- THIS ACCOUNT IS FOR PUBLIC BIDS/RFPs ONLY AND DOES NOT CHANGE OR REPLACE YOUR CMSD VENDOR ACCOUNT.