Connect with the Office of the CEO
Media Inquiries: Members of the media should contact Eileen Simmons at Eileen.Simmons@ClevelandMetroSchools.org. If the request includes public records, email both Eileen and our public records team at PublicRecords@ClevelandMetroSchools.org.
Executive SupportJ.R. Tomkinson, Chief of StaffProvides executive level support to the CEO, coordinates and leads CEO's special projects, strategic priorities & initiatives, responsible for oversight of the CEO office staff.
Email | Office: 216.838.0022
Kamal Chatman, Executive Assistant to the CEO
Provides executive office support with communications, customer service, fiscal oversight, and event and travel planning.
Email | Office: 216.838.0023
Shawna Leaks, Scheduling Manager to the CEO
Maintains, manages scheduling and coordinates calendar requests.
Email | Office: 216.838.0097
Kitty Arnold, Administrative Assistant to the CEO
Provides administrative support to the Chief Executive Office and assists with CEO special initiatives/projects.
Email | Office: 216.838.0024
QUICK LINKS:We are also providing some links below to help direct you to the area which may also help expedite a response from a representative from the district:
Do you have a school concern that has not been addressed at the school level? Reach out to the CEO’s designated Ombuds Office to share your concerns at 216.838.0090, email the office at Ombuds@clevelandmetroschools.org or share your concern here.
- If you are requesting the CEO attend a meeting or participate at an event, please complete the invitation form.
- To stay up on the latest news around the District, you can follow our News Bureau, attend a Board Meeting or catch up on our recorded Board Meetings.
- For more information on current school district events, please see the district calendar on our website.
- Please contact the Office of School Choice & Enrollment at 216.838.3675 for questions and assistance in making a school choice or enrolling.
- If you have an issue at a school, please contact the principal. Contact information for all schools is available online: Elementary / High School.