Requests for Proposals and Bids
CMSD is not responsible for any alterations to the attached documents, whether as the result of transmission errors or alteration by any recipient. In case of any discrepancy between the content of the original Request for Proposal, including Specifications, Instructions, and Proposal Forms, on file with the District, any documents submitted in response to this Request for Proposal, the original document on file shall control. It is the responsibility of the Proposer/Bidder to determine the accuracy and completeness of documents received via any electronic transmission. Responses containing discrepancies from the original District documentation may be found non-responsive and rejected.
NOTE: Suppliers are advised that until the RFP or ITB due date, all posted RFPs or ITBs are subject to amendment through Addendum posting on this webpage. It is the vendor's responsibility to check this site often throughout the process for updated information.
To download the entire proposal/bid document click on the link below:
- Addendum 1 - ITB 21354 - Benjamin Franklin Parapet Rebuild and Renovations - Bid Due Date Extension
- Addendum 2 - ITB 21354 - Benjamin Franklin Parapet Rebuild and Renovations - Site Visit
- Addendum 3 - ITB 21354 - Benjamin Franklin Parapet Rebuild and Renovations - Bid Due Date Extension
- Clara Westropp PreK-8 School Specifications
- Clara Westropp PreK-8 School Drawings
- Mound PreK-8 School Specifications
- Mound PreK-8 School Drawings
- Glenville High School Specifications
- Glenville High School Drawings
Contractor Community Inclusion