Thank you for choosing our free, high quality preschool general education program!
Please follow our Preschool enrollment process to enroll your child:
- Complete the preschool enrollment documents.
- Upload the preschool enrollment documents and the 9 REQUIRED documents to the link below.
- An Early Childhood Enrollment Specialist will contact you via phone or email to complete the enrollment process.
Here are the 9 required documents to enroll:
- Birth Certificate
- Physical Examination form (must be signed and dated)
- Current immunization records
- Dental Exam (must be signed and dated)
- Proof of address - must be a Cleveland resident (exception: Tremont Montessori, Stonebrook Montessori)
- Parent/Guardian Valid Driver's License/State ID card
- Guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Medical Insurance card for the child (front & back)
- Proof of Household income (ie: W2's, tax forms, 2 consecutive paychecks, SSI, child support, etc.)
WE MUST HAVE ALL DOCUMENTATION TO COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS.
Your child must be 4 years old by September 30th, 2020 to be enrolled into the CMSD preschool program.
You may reach one of our preschool enrollment specialists for support at 216-838-3675.