CMSD Supplier Information
- For the most efficient processing, invoices should be submitted directly to APinvoice@ClevelandMetroSchools.org
- Include the name of the Supplier in the subject line of the email
- Reference the purchase order/supplier contract in the body of the email.
- Copy the CMSD Educator that generated the purchase orders/supplier contract. This ensures the communication reaches the required approver and AP at the same time.
- Each approver is required to verify receipts of goods and services in Workday.
- Invoices that are submitted to Accounts Payable without a valid purchase order/supplier contract will be returned to the supplier to address.
- Checks are mailed out every Wednesday and Friday morning excluding holidays.
- It is recommended that an updated W-9 is submitted every fiscal year to maintain accurate supplier records.
- Call the main phone (216-838-0380) for a Sales Tax Exempt Form
For the most efficient processing please use the following checklist:
- Reference the Purchase Order or Contract Number
- Copy the CMSD educator that generated the purchase order and/or contract number.
- Invoices that are submitted to Accounts Payable without a valid/accurate purchase order or contract number will be returned to the sender