Learning Technology & Training Services
The Department of Learning Technology and Training Services collaborates with internal and external partners to identify research-based learning technology, services, and training that enables technology integration into instruction. The Learning Technology and Training Team also works with the district’s professional development office to develop training series to meet the technology training needs of the district staff and students.
- Provide consultative and advisement regarding technology selection and integration to school-based and department leadership
- Identify training providers to partner with the district to meet the technical training needs of students and staff
- Assist schools with the integration of technology into their core curriculum
- Work to enhance strategic partnerships to build professional learning communities for schools to enrich instructional practices
- Broker relationships with schools and technology vendor partners
Shawn BraxtonExecutive Director, Learning Technology & Training Services