Dear CMSD Students, Parents and Caregivers:
School will start for most of our students on Monday, Aug. 22, beginning a school year that we believe will see the District gain momentum and provide added proof of our promise that CMSD students and families “Get More.”
Last school year, we began rolling out investments that strengthen and enrich the CMSD Learning Experience. These included providing a device for every student, placing a full-time health professional in every building, expanding arts and music and launching career planning for all students.
This school year, we will:
- Finish phasing in Say Yes to Education support services in our schools.
- Add a new online system that gives parents easier access to their children’s school records.
- Use buses equipped with Wi-Fi.
- Continue installing interactive Clevertouch screens in classrooms.
If you haven’t yet enrolled in CMSD to take advantage of all we have to offer, visit our enrollment website – chooseCMSD.org – or call our enrollment hotline at 216-838-3675.
Eric S. Gordon
Welcome Center Appointment Scheduler
The Welcome Center provides a single point of engagement for our families to access the District. At the Welcome Center you can find:
- School Choice and Enrollment
- Preschool Enrollment
- Special Education and Intervention Services
- Project ACT Enrollment
To schedule an in-person appointment with the departments listed, please click on this link
Note: this page will be updated as information becomes available.