K-3 Fact Sheet
All About Life
Six lessons on the following topics:
- The difference between family rules and school rules
- Personal Space
- Appropriate Touch
National Health Education Performance Indicators
- Define the word family, identify family members and relationships with those family members, explain how families are alike/different, and describe difference between good touch/bad touch. (Kindergarten)
- Define the term feeling, identify various types of feelings.
Define physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Identify what to do
if you are being abused or someone you know is being abused. (Grade 1)
- Define the term friend and identify ways of getting along with people.
Define bullying and identify why it is important not to bully. (Grade 2)
- Define puberty, self-esteem, and appropriate touch. (Grade 3)