School Nutrition Catering Services is happy that you have chose us to provide you with quality food and gracious service. Our mission is to provide the right atmosphere and the highest quality food, value and service to all of those who come in contact with our school community.
Our professional staff is willing to create any atmosphere you desire. We are equipped to meet your needs throughout the community and we will be happy to assist you with any arrangements to make your meeting and special events a success.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., excluding major holidays. We can be contacted at (216)838-6953.
Below is our regular menu, however, if you desire a customized menu, we would be delighted to discuss other possibilities.
We are looking forward to your event! We request you have tables already available for us to set up food. Please call (216)838-6953 for further details.
- Only approved Buyers or Administrative Assistants are able to place orders in Workday.
- Minimum order is for 10 people
- Orders placed 2 weeks in advance are appreciated to accommodate scheduling
- Orders placed less than 2 weeks in advance will be accepted on an availability basis
- All orders include a proper setup, including: tablecovers, utensils, napkins, plates, cups, etc.
- Delivery within the District is included in all prices.
- Outside of the District orders are evaluated on a case by case basis and may incur additional charges
- Our regular delivery days and hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Orders scheduled for days and times outside of our regular delivery hours are evaluated on a case by case basis and may incure additional charges to cover staffing and other expenses
- Prices are subject to change, due to seasons and availability of product
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required. All other cancellations are subject to charge.
For a detailed, step-by-step guide on the internal service delivery request process in Workday, please click here. This guide will walk you through the process from initiation to submittal.