School Nutrition Catering Services is happy that you have chosen us to provide you with quality food and gracious service. Our mission is to provide the right atmosphere and the highest quality food, value, and service to all of those who come in contact with our school community.
Our professional staff is willing to create any atmosphere you desire. We are equipped to meet your needs throughout the community and we will be happy to assist you with any arrangements to make your meeting and special events a success.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., excluding major holidays. We can be contacted at (216) 838-6951.
To view our regular menu, click HERE. however, if you desire a customized menu, we would be delighted to discuss other possibilities.
When requesting a catering or internal service delivery request, please provide the budget line to charge your department from. We will no longer process orders unless we receive your budget line.
We are looking forward to your event! We request you have tables already available for us to set up food. Please call (216) 838-6951 for further details.
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, there is limited product availability. Requests for catering services are limited and fulfilled on a case-by-case basis. If you have any concerns, please call (216) 838-6951.
- Only approved Buyers or Administrative Assistants are able to place orders in Workday.
- Minimum order is for 10 people
- Orders placed 2 weeks in advance are appreciated to accommodate scheduling
- Orders placed less than 2 weeks in advance will be accepted on an availability basis
- All orders include a proper setup, including: tablecovers, utensils, napkins, plates, cups, etc.
- Delivery within the District is included in all prices.
- Outside of the District orders are evaluated on a case by case basis and may incur additional charges
- Our regular delivery days and hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Orders scheduled for days and times outside of our regular delivery hours are evaluated on a case by case basis and may incure additional charges to cover staffing and other expenses
- Prices are subject to change, due to seasons and availability of product
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required. All other cancellations are subject to charge.
For a detailed, step-by-step guide on the internal service delivery request process in Workday, please click here. This guide will walk you through the process from initiation to submittal.
Tips & Tricks
Check out the "Tips & Tricks" sheet for ordering food here. This sheet features Workday process tips and helpful hints when ordering food for a CMSD event.
If you need additional assistance with your order, please contact us at (216) 838-6951,
or e-mail Francisca.Marrero@clevelandmetroschools.org.