Join our Team!
We are looking to grow our team!CMSD School Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain strong values and we are a place where team members can thrive and build a career for years to come! APPLY TODAY!School Nutrition has immediate hiring opportunities for positions listed below! Click here for a complete description of all available positions and to apply.Questions? Call 216-838-0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Assistant Lunchroom Managers:
- Provide direction to all cafeteria staff members in order to complete tasks efficiently and on time while complying with operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all cashier duties during all serving periods which includes verification of meal patterns, cash sales, and recording meals served.
- Responsible for the preparation and/or cooking of all food items.
- Ensure Ohio Uniform Food Code regulations and the National School Breakfast & Lunch Program regulations are met on a daily basis.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities related to ensuring a safe and clean eating environment for scholars.
Lunchroom General Preparation:
- Handles all food and performs tasks in a manner ensuring that all policies, procedures, and regulations are met on a daily basis.
Substitute General Preparation:
- Assists with all operational duties related to food preparation and the overall operations of the kitchen and cafeteria.